The Banner of the Victory travelled to Yamburgskoye field
8:45 17 апреля 2015
Категории: News in English
A copy of the Banner of the Victory traveled to Yamburgskoye field. It was created by pupils of «Gazprom-classes». The regional patriotic project «The Victory Banner» is dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War.
It was initiated by the party «Yedinaya Rossiya» (United Russia) at support of the governor of Yamal Dmitriy Kobylkin and the government of the region.
Pupils from Noviy Urengoy together with representatives of the council of young specialists and scientists of «Gazprom dobycha Yamburg» created the copy of the legendary flag of the 150th Rifle Idritsa Division. On the first of May of 1945 it was hoisted by Soviet soldiers on the roof of the Reichstag building in Berlin.
The participants of the project also elaborated the plan of traveling of the Banner of the Victory. First it was carried on the route Salekhard – Noviy Urengoy within the snowmobile race. Now it visited the extractive field, in order workers of gas deposits would touch it. With the Minute of Silence they honored the memory of those, who had been on the battlefront, in guerilla detachments, people, who had worked for the Victory on the home front, all the people, who had died in the war and had not lived till our days. Now the copy of the Victory Banner traveled to Zapolyarnoye oil, gas, condensate field.
According to the information given to IA «Sever-Press» in the service on public relations and communication with mass media of «Gazprom dobycha Yamburg», on the 9th of May gas workers will carry the Banner of the Victory along Leningrad Avenue of the town Noviy Urengoy during the solemn procession dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Great Victory.