Support native languages! Participants of the flash mob will be understood all over the world
14:35 31 января 2019
Категории: News in English
The Association of Indigenous Peoples of the North, Siberia and the Far East will hold the all-Russian flash mob “Speaking native language”. The flash mob will be launched on the 21st of February on the International day of native languages. Participation is open to all leaders, activists and organizations of indigenous peoples of the North, Siberia and the Far East. The action will be held within the global event — announcement of 2019 as the International year of indigenous languages by the United Nations Organization. This decision was supported by organizations of indigenous peoples in all countries. Russia also supported the initiative.
It is easy to become a participant of the flash mob:
1. Record congratulations on the day of languages in your native language, place the logo of the year of native languages announced by the UN, the logo of the Association of Indigenous Peoples of the North, Siberia and the Far East of Russia, a region or an organization in a picture or by video editing;
2. Participation of well-known and public persons of your nationality in the action is welcomed;
3. The duration of the video is not more than 30-40 seconds;
4. Publish the video on the pages of social networks with the following hash tags: #говоримнародном #россия #акмнссидврф #годязыков2019 #raipon #indigenous #indigenouslanguages;
5. Send a link with the video to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org not later than the 15th of February;
6. The best works will be included in the final video dedicated to the International year of indigenous languages in Russia. Participants of many events of indigenous peoples around the world will see this video.
Make your contribution in attracting of attention to the problem of disappearance of languages of the world’s indigenous peoples!